Two-cycle rammers: Only available from Wacker Neuson
Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. They are powered by the exclusive WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson. Thanks to its catalytic converter the emissions fall significantly below the air emission standards. Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the engine if left idling for 10 minutes,providing additional fuel and emission savings.
- Easy start-up: Reliable starting in idle with automatic choke thanks to the vented carburetor.
- Strong performance: High percussion rate, powerful stroke, high stroke energy, fast advance travel
- Three-stage air filtration system with cyclone prefilter: High capacity, long durability, easy maintenance access
- Compact design offers easy operation, especially in trenches
- Typical for a two stroker: Fully functional at every angle
|BS 50-2, 10″||Operating weight: 58 kg; width of ramming shoe: 250 mm|
|BS 50-2, 11″||Operating weight: 59 kg; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm|
|BS 60-2, 11″||Operating weight: 66 kg; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm|
|BS 70-2, 13″||Operating weight: 75 kg; width of ramming shoe: 330 mm|
|BS 70-2, 11″||Operating weight: 74 kg; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm|
The rammer with variable percussion rate and four levels of compaction
The BS 65-V combines all the advantages of the classic two-cycle rammer with the added ability to compact at four different levels. This is achieved by adjusting the stroke height to one of the four levels:
- Level 1: For a smooth finish when repairing asphalt or fitting interlocking paving stones
- Level 2: For accurate compaction and smoothing of compacted edges. Also suitable for sandy soils
- Level 3: For optimum compaction of granular and cohesive soils. Also suitable for gravel, split, slag, lean concrete and ballast
- Level 4: For a particularly dense compaction of cohesive as well as wet soils
The specialist rammer for pipe supports
BS 30 is the specialist rammer to compact pipe supports in trenches professionally. The low weight, compact dimensions and the ability to perform at full capacity in a tilted position make the BS 30 the only choice for these jobs. It is powered by the exclusive Wacker Neuson WM 80 motor; the most environmentally friendly and most powerful gasoline rammer engine in the world, thanks to its catalytic converter.
- The two-cycle engine enables operation at every angle. (Four-cycle engines can only be tilted up to a maximum of 20°.)
- The low weight and compact dimensions make handling easier, especially when used at an angle and in confined spaces
- Due to the time-tested robust ramming system and the ramming shoe with its wear-resistant steel sole, the BS 30 has an extremely long service life.
- The BS 30 is also suitable for: Reinforcing the edges of sidewalks and bikeways, installing drainage systems.
Comfort-Plus: Two-cycle rammer with separate oil injection
The two-cycle rammers of the i-range feature all the advantages of Wacker Neuson’s classic two-cycle rammers. The separated oil injection is an added convenience for the operator. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing. The separate tanks are filled with fluid and the patented oil injection system automatically produces the correct mix ratio. This produces optimum combustion with lower residues. Rammers of the i-range come in three weight categories.
- Running times up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil
- Automatic low oil shutoff
- Automatic shutdown of the device if left idling for 10 minutes
|BS 50-2i, 10″||Operating weight: 58 kg / 129 lb; width of ramming shoe: 250 mm / 10 in|
|BS 50-2i, 11″||Operating weight: 59 kg / 131 lb; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm / 11 in|
|BS 60-2i, 11″||Operating weight: 66 kg / 145 lb; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm / 11 in|
|BS 70-2i, 11″||Operating weight: 74 kg / 164 lb; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm / 11 in|
|BS 70-2i, 13″||Operating weight: 75 kg / 133 lb; width of ramming shoe: 330 mm / 13 in|
Four-cycle rammer: Long service life and low oil consumption
The outstanding features of Wacker Neuson’s four-cycle rammers are the compact design and strong performance. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results.
- Engine with ample reserve: Under normal operating conditions the robust WM 100 engine functions well below its maximum capacity, protecting the engine and thus increasing its service life.
- Low oil protection: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage.
- Three-stage air filtration system with cyclone prefilter: High filter capacity thanks to premium quality. Easy access to servicing points.
- Simple operation of two and four strokers: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
|BS 50-4s, 11″||Operating weight: 62 kg / 137 lb; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm / 11 in|
|BS 60-4s; 11″||Operating weight: 70 kg / 154 lb; width of ramming shoe: 280 mm / 11 in|
The expert for extreme compaction jobs
Wacker Neuson’s diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS 70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- The noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
|DS 70, 11″||Width of ramming shoe: 280 mm|
|DS 70, 13″||Width of ramming shoe: 330 mm|