Continuously variable speed means precise work
The 100 kN centrifugal force turns the DPU 100-70Les into the most powerful walk-behind vibratory plate in the market; a real powerhouse. Thanks to continuously variable speed for both advance and reverse travel, the DPU 100-70Les can be operated easily and with precision even in difficult areas. That makes it ideal for large areas with many obstacles, where exact work around the edges is a must. Finishing with a smaller device is no longer necessary. Coupling sets of 2 or 3 plates significantly increase the surface capacity of the machine.
- The speed of the vibratory plate can adjusted progressively with the push a button, for instance when working around bridge piers or along curb edges.
- Inching on hard surfaces can be carried out without risk of damage.
- On the spot compaction: Consistent compaction can be achieved at the touch of a button – with continuously adjustable compaction force.
- Excellent safety standard: If there is a loss of control, the device automatically goes into safe operating mode.
- Extremely low HAV values: less than 2.5 m/s²