Three performance classes for reliable power supply
The economical synchronous generators of the GV range guarantee a reliable and consistent power output even during long hours of continuous operation. The GV range includes models in three different performance classes for AC and three-phase electric power generation. These portable generators are equally at home in industrial, professional and agricultural use as they are on construction sites.
- The generator is equipped with an additional cover for maximum protection of the tank and sockets even on the most rugged construction sites.
- The large capacity fuel tank offers long run times between fills.
- The Honda 4-cycle engines combine reliable power output with a long service life. And they start like a dream.
- The device does not need to be grounded. Thus it is easily transported and quickly ready for action.
- Compact, low design for easy transport and storage.
|GV 2500A||Maximum output: 2.36 kVA|
|GV 5000A||Maximum output: 4.44 kVA|
|GV 5003A||Maximum output: 5.38 kVA|
|GV 7000A||Maximum output: 6.05 kVA|
|GV 7003A||Maximum output: 7.45 kVA|
All-rounders with added safety features
When it comes to supplying electricity, the portable generators of the G-range are the all-rounders. They provide reliable power for construction, industrial, commercial, agricultural and D-I-Y applications. They are equipped with added safety features for the protection of the user.
- Both models are equipped with an isolation monitor, which provides added security for the operator.
- The electronic voltage control supplies the sinusoidal output voltage of the G 7AI. The device is dust and splash proof (IP 54). It also complies with the requirements of Standard GW 308 of the DVGW regulation.
- The GS 12AI has an extremely high reserve capacity: It can handle equipment with a starting current of up to 4 times the nominal current value.
- The Honda 4-cycle engine impresses with its easy start, reliable strong performance, and a long service life.
- The large capacity tank ensures long run times between fills.
|G 7AI||Maximum output: 7.4 kVA|
|GS 12AI||Maximum output: 13.9 kVA|